We are so excited to announce the launch of our 2016 Organisation Report. What a year it was! Here’s a quick snapshot:
- We graduated 544 students across 38 programs in 19 schools.
- We saw young people’s wellbeing increase across all five measured domains of PERMA theory; positive emotion, engagement, relationships, meaning, and accomplishment.
- Our events in 2016 were once again, a standout. Our Charity Golf Day, Winter Feast and Stars in the Garden raised more than $350,000 combined.
- We launched our Stars 100 Club, a membership-based donation club with the aim of providing an additional $100,000 in funding each year.
- We invested into new projects that will enable us to expand our reach in 2017.
Our successes in 2016 were thanks to our individual, community and business supporters who made sure we were able to reach as many young people as possible.
Read the report in full HERE.