We’re seeking an Event and Sponsorship Manager!
The person we are looking for:
- Has an events, fundraising and sponsorship background in order to support the achievement of the targets as identified in the annual plan.
- Can project coordinate the development and delivery of identified events.
- Has the capacity to manage multiple priorities, workflows and deadlines as per the event calendar simultaneously, with a calm and focused approach.
- Acts as the lead and manager of the Youth Opportunities volunteer committees for events including board members, supporters and Youth Opportunities staff.
- Works with relevant stakeholders to develop sponsorship opportunities for business donors, encourage representatives of these support businesses to participate in Youth Opportunities events and assist in securing donors at fundraising event to achieve the fundraising targets.
- Will develop, plan and execute the implementation of effective corporate sponsorship and partnership programs including identifying, pursuing and building effective relationships with corporate partners, business supporters and executing relevant proposals and communication.
- Helps implement stewardship and recognition strategies for the supporter portfolio including regular correspondence to donors to thank them for their involvement and support.
- Maintains high quality and up-to-date donor relationship information in the CRM system.
Applications close: COB Friday July 30th 2021
To apply or find out more information, please visit SEEK.