Youth Opportunities is pleased to release the 2018 Organisation Report.
This document is both a review and celebration of everything our organisation has achieved in the last year. It tells the story of Youth Opportunities, our outcomes and achievements, recognising the young people we support and acknowledging those that have made it possible.
• We graduated 824 students across 53 programs in 27 schools.
• We supported 2,034 young people through our programs and follow-up services across South Australia
• EPOCH results indicated a 18% increase in overall wellbeing.
• K-10 results indicated a 52% reduction in the number of students at high risk of developing a mental health disorder.
• Our Scholarship Program, awarding $87,000 in scholarships to 87 students in the form of financial aid, career guidance and academic tutoring.
None of this would be possible if it weren’t for the support of the individuals, corporates and trust and foundations who support our students.